How to Make Money Creating Content
First register using the pink CREATE button above, then check your inbox for an email from YAYWORLD asking you to verify your email address.
You can use either a social media account to sign up or email. If you use email you'll need to verify your identity before you can create a profile. You'll be asked to link to a social account that uses the exact same name and email you used to sign up.
Go to your PROFILE, verify your identity and provide some information about yourself. A link to your profile will display above every post you publish, so the more information about you the better.
- Tell us about yourself - where you are, where you've been, what languages you speak and what you love to write about.
- You can grow your own audience by including links to your website and social media pages on your profile.
- Auto-posting enables you to publish your content across all your social accounts. This adds value to your post and may encourage Sponsors to pay more to reach a wider audience.
- Once you've published 1 non-sponsored post and selected a payout method, an INVITE link will display on all your posts and profile page. Sponsors use this link to invite you to create sponsored content.
This is where you select how you want to be paid. Payout to content creators with a US bank account is provided by Braintree, a subsidiary of PayPal and paid either to Venmo or a checking account. Payout to bank accounts in Europe and Asia is provided by Stripe, a US technology company that pays funds into your checking account. We don't store any financial details or process any financial transactions.
After you've completed your profile, select NEW POST and follow the instructions on each pop-up.
- SPONSORED OR NON-SPONSORED POST? - You can publish non-sponsored posts anytime, but you can't create a sponsored post until you've published one of your own posts and selected a payout method.
- TOPIC - Select a topic so your post displays in that section of the website. This ensures your audience is interested in your subject matter.
- COUNTRY - Select a country to ensure your content is posted to the most relevant website. If your subject is broad then choose your own city or country. You can select from 435 websites.
- SPONSOR DETAILS, FEE & DEADLINE - If your post is sponsored and you're the one initiating the job, you must ensure your sponsor is registered with YAYWORLD and provide your sponsor's email in the pop-up so we can link their payment to your account.
On the same pop-up enter your fee and a deadline. The new post details will be sent to the sponsor. Via your dashboard you can then negotiate fees and deadlines with the sponsor in a safe and secure environment that minimizes fraud and ensures you are paid the moment the post is published. If the sponsor is initiating a job, they must use the INVITE button on your profile page or on one of your posts to create the job.
NON-SPONSORED POST - You can load videos or images. The body of a post can contain text, images and video links and you can preview your post before publishing. IMPORTANT: Check your content carefully before publishing. We review every post published and delete any containing inappropriate content. Check the Do's & Don'ts page for details (visible to registered users only) to avoid your account being suspended.
SPONSORED POST - You can do all of the above. The only difference is that you can't publish the post - only the sponsor does that. When you're ready to publish YAYWORLD will send a notice to the sponsor asking them to review your content. The sponsor can either request edits or publish the post. You're paid the moment the post is published. Funds are credited to your VENMO or bank account within 2-3 days.
We'll pay you $20 for your first SPONSORED post so you can learn how easy it is. Click here for more details.