How to Make Money Creating Content
First register using the pink CREATE button above, then check your inbox for an email from YAYWORLD asking you to verify your email address.
You can use either a social media account to sign up or email. If you use email you'll need to verify your identity before you can create a profile. You'll be asked to link to a social account that uses the exact same name and email you used to sign up.
Go to your PROFILE, verify your identity and provide some information about yourself. A link to your profile will display above every post you publish, so the more information you provide, the better.
- TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF - where you are, where you've been, what languages you speak and what you love to write about.
- GROW YOUR AUDIENCE by including links to your website and social media pages on your profile.
- AUTO-POSTING enables you to publish your content across all your social accounts. This adds value to your post and may encourage Sponsors to pay more to reach a wider audience.
- Once you've published 1 regular post and selected a payout method, an INVITE link will display on all your posts and profile page. Sponsors use this link to invite you to create sponsored content.
ACCOUNT & PAYOUT METHODS
This is where you select how you want to be paid. You cannot select a payout method without first publishing at least one regular (non-sponsored) post. Payout to content creators with a US bank account is provided by Braintree, a subsidiary of PayPal and paid either to Venmo or a checking account. Payout to bank accounts in Europe and Asia is provided by Stripe, a US technology company that pays funds into your checking account. YAYWORLD does not store any financial details or process any financial transactions. All payments and payouts are handled by the above financial gateways.
After you've completed your profile, select NEW POST and follow the instructions on each pop-up.
- SPONSORED OR REGULAR POST? - You can publish regular posts anytime, but you can't create a sponsored post until you've published one of your own posts and selected a payout method.
- TOPIC - Select a topic so your post displays in that section of the website. This ensures your audience is interested in your subject matter.
- COUNTRY - Select a country to ensure your content is posted to the most relevant website. If your subject is broad then choose your own city or country. You can select from 435 websites.
- SPONSOR DETAILS, FEE & DEADLINE - If your post is sponsored and you're the one initiating the job, you must ensure your sponsor is registered with YAYWORLD and provide the sponsor's email in the NEW POST pop-up so we can link their payment to your account.
On the same pop-up enter your fee for creating a post and a deadline. The new post details will be sent to the sponsor. Via your dashboard you can then negotiate fees and deadlines with the sponsor in a safe and secure environment that minimizes fraud and ensures you are paid the moment the post is published. If the sponsor is initiating a job, they must use the INVITE button on your profile page or on one of your posts to create the job.
REGULAR (NON-SPONSORED) POSTS - You can load videos or images. The body of a post can contain text, images and video links and you can preview your post before publishing. IMPORTANT: Check your content carefully before publishing. We review every post published and delete any containing inappropriate content. Check the FAQ page for details (visible to registered users only) to avoid your account being suspended.
*SPONSORED POSTS - All of the above, with these two differences:
- You set your own writing fee.
- You can't publish the post yourself - only the sponsor does that.
When your draft is finished and you're ready to publish your post, just click the green READY TO PUBLISH button. A message will be sent to the sponsor asking them to review the post. The sponsor might then either request edits or decide to publish the post. Only the sponsor can publish a sponsored post. The moment the sponsor clicks the PUBLISH button, the post is published and your writing fee is transferred to your VENMO or bank account. You're paid the moment the post is published. Funds are usually visible in your bank account within 2-3 days.
*Note: The platform is designed for writers to work directly with businesses. That means you decide what to charge for content. You set your own rate and the business pays the amount agreed between you. Fee negotiations, writing, posting and payment are all automated. However, sourcing sponsors and businesses that are looking for content marketing is your responsibility.