- CONTENT - You can post videos, images and text. Text must be written in English and grammatically correct.
- 600 MINIMUM WORD COUNT - Posts containing less than 600 words will be flagged as spam and unpublished.
- IMAGES - Content must contain a minimum of three images. Images must be original, high quality and larger than 780 pixels wide. Blurry or small images are not acceptable. No stock images permitted.
- DUPLICATE CONTENT - Content must be original, not copied, and must not be previously published elsewhere. Note that duplicate content will be unpublished, and in some cases the account suspended.
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) - Think of keywords someone might use in their search query to find the product or brand you're writing about, and see if you can incorporate them into your headline, description and content. Don’t stuff your content with so many keywords that it becomes difficult to read. Keep content relevant and well written.
- SOCIAL MEDIA - Use social media to broaden the reach of your posts. Promote your work by posting across LinkedIn (the best site for promoting your writing skills), Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media networks.
- BE ETHICAL - Your name will be associated with the story you tell. Don't lie - you'll get caught. Don't be mean - it'll come back and bite you in the butt. Be sure what you publish is a story you're proud of and not something you wouldn't want your mother to see!
- SPONSORED OR NOT SPONSORED? - You cannot be sponsored until you've published at least one of your own posts. Sponsors must be registered with YAYWORLD.
- BE GRATEFUL - If you are sponsored, remember your sponsor is paying you because they believe in what you can do.