HOW DOES A CONTENT CREATOR USE YAYWORLD?
Sign up, verify your ID and create a profile. Your profile showcases your work and writing style. It's where merchants check your profile to see if you're a good fit for their brand. It's also where a business looking for sponsored content can contact you by clicking the green INVITE button displayed on all your posts and profile.
HOW DO CONTENT CREATORS MAKE MONEY ON YAYWORLD?
You can either join an Affiliate Program and earn a commission every time someone buys a product as a result of reading your content. Or write Sponsored Content which is when a business pays a flat fee for you to write content.
HOW ARE AFFILIATE MARKETERS PAID?
Affiliate networks provide tracking, payments and support, and usually payout commissions once a month. Commissions vary from network to network, from product to product, and on the price of the product.
HOW ARE SPONSORED WRITERS PAID?
The sponsor must provide a credit card which YAYWORLD uses to verify their identity. When the sponsor clicks the PUBLISH button, payment is deducted from their credit card and transferred immediately to the writer's account.
DO I HAVE TO JOIN AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR BE SPONSORED?
No. YAYWORLD is free, which means you can guest blog on any YAYWORLD website for as long as you want. In fact, we recommend doing this to build a portfolio to showcase your writing style if you decide to build your own client base.
WHERE IS THE POST PUBLISHED?
You can publish on any one of 441 local YAYWORLD websites.
WHY IS THE POST PUBLISHED TO A YAYWORLD WEBSITE?
Google displays websites it considers an authority on a geographic location top of search results because it considers 'authority' sites provide quality information relating to the user’s search query.
WHY ARE BACKLINKS IMPORTANT?
Backlinks (i.e., inbound links) from a YAYWORLD website to a sponsor's website is an indication to Google that content on that company website is useful for its users. As a result, Google will rank that company website higher in search results.
ARE YAYWORLD WEBSITES SEO FRIENDLY?
All our websites use Schema micro data - a shared vocabulary created by Google, Microsoft and Yahoo so search engines can understand the structure of the page.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SPONSOR A POST?
Writers set their own fees, depending on their expertise and location. It's important you negotiate with writers to establish a fee.
WHAT IF A SPONSOR DOESN'T LIKE THE CONTENT?
Sponsors can review and request edits any time before the post is published. Note that only the sponsor can publish the post. Not the writer.
CAN POSTS CONTAIN VIDEOS?
Yes. You can insert YouTube videos.
HOW DOES YAYWORLD MAKE MONEY?
- AFFILIATE CONTENT: YAYWORLD does not take a cut of any commission you earn for affiliate marketing. Any commissions you earn from your content are paid to you directly by either the network or merchant, depending on which program you join.
- SPONSORED CONTENT: YAYWORLD adds a 6% service charge to the sponsor's fee and deducts 6% from the writer's fee to cover bank transaction fees for both users.
BENEFITS FOR CONTENT CREATORS
- NO NEED TO CHASE PAYMENTS
- NO NEED TO SPEND MONEY PROMOTING YOUR WORK
- NO NEED TO HOST A WEBSITE
- NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT INTERNET SECURITY
- NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT SEO OR CONTENT DELIVERY NETWORKS
BENEFITS FOR BUSINESS
- STRENGTHS DIFFER - Some people love to write, but many do not.
- TIME IS SCARCE - Writing might not be the best use of a business owner's time.
- AN OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE - A good writer is as an objective advocate for the business.
- MARKETING VIA SOCIAL NETWORKS - Posts are auto-published and shared across social media.
- NO RISK - YAYWORLD makes it easy to test drive the work of a new writer.
- A SECURE DASHBOARD FOR NEGOTIATING TERMS AND FEES
- MESSAGE BOARD
- ONLINE ACCESS TO DRAFT POSTS
- ONLINE PUBLISHING
- COMPANY DETAILS ARE DISPLAYED CLEARLY ON EACH POST (OR NOT)
- VIDEO BOOSTS CONVERSIONS AND SALES - 85% of viewers are more likely to purchase.
- VIDEO APPEALS TO MOBILE USERS & ENCOURAGES SOCIAL SHARES - 90% of consumers watch videos on their mobile.
- BACKLINKS FROM YAYWORLD ARE IMPORTANT - YAYWORLD provides inbound links to the company's website.
DO'S & DON'TS
Every post is reviewed. Posts can't be edited once published, so make sure your content doesn't fall into one of these categories:
- Posts must be written in English - Or the post will be unpublished.
- Must contain original content - No duplicate content or the post will be unpublished.
- No copied work - Post will be unpublished and your account suspended.
- No haters - That doesn't mean no critics - just no vitriol.
- No trolling. No personal attacks. No porn. No racist content - Your account will be deleted.
- No spam - You guessed it.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you submit your name and email to YAYWORLD (USA LLC) to sign up, we use this information to create your account. When you use a social account to sign up, we use the name and email used by that account to create your YAYWORLD account. None of this information is shared with third parties. We will post any changes to this policy on this page and if the changes are significant, we will notify you to obtain your consent.
To create a public profile, you are required to verify your identity by allowing YAYWORLD to match the name and email you provided when you signed up with the name and email in your social account. None of this information is shared with third parties.
PAYMENT - INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CREDIT AND DEBIT CARDS
YAYWORLD does not directly handle or authorize credit and debit card payments. Credit and debit card verification and authorization is managed by Braintree (a PayPal company) and Stripe, two validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant payment service providers that do not store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code, or PIN block data.
Cardholder data is managed using multiple encryption keys with split knowledge and dual control. A data thief would not be able to make use of information stolen from a database without also having the key. This data store cannot be connected to via the internet. All information collected by these gateways for the purpose of authorizing a payment is kept secure and is not shared.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to satisfy any applicable law or governmental request, enforce our User Agreement, detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or protect our rights, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your Account information is protected by a password. You must help prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. We protect Account information to ensure it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information due to unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
WHAT INFORMATION OF MINE CAN I ACCESS?
If you are a registered user, you can access information associated with your Account by logging into your YAYWORLD account. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings.
YAYWORLD is designed for you to share your content with others and so it is shared publicly. Content created and published by you on a YAYWORLD website will be retained by YAYWORLD and displayed on its website for as long as is required. Some of your activity on YAYWORLD is public by default, including posts, comments, or other submissions by you.
You will receive automated emails from YAYWORLD as part of the negotiation process for you to liaise securely with a Sponsor. We use your email to advise you of changes regarding the status of a job including when a Sponsor has published your post and when the Sponsor has paid you for your content. We will also occasionally send you emails to update you on new features, tools, competitions and other relevant issues.
COLLECTION OF THIRD PARTY PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use your YAYWORLD account to invite a Sponsor or Writer, we collect the first, last name and email address of that individual for the purpose of emailing them your invite.
HOW CAN I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
You may delete your account by emailing us at support. We will verify that you have the authority to delete the Account. Any content published via your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
For details about your privacy rights go to our PRIVACY page.