Why Sponsor Content?
Businesses are constantly looking for new ways to increase awareness of their product and services. Sponsoring a guest post written by a young blogger is a powerful way for a business to gain credibility because bloggers who share their post across their social network validate the business as a credible service or organization.
How does sponsored content promote your business or organization?
Customers love to research. The more they know about a product or brand, the more comfortable they are buying it. The more information you provide, the more a customer will trust your brand. The more other people and websites are talking about your product or service, the more confident a customer will be about buying or using your brand.
Why should you collaborate with writers & bloggers?
Sponsoring a post is a powerful way for a business to gain credibility because content creators who share their post across their social network validate the business as a credible service or organization. Content creation is not just a way to share thoughts, opinions and ideas, it’s a way to develop a community, grow a loyal fan base and build a brand. Here's why.
- Bloggers know your target market and help you reach it
- Bloggers promote your business via their social media
- Bloggers are great influencers
- Bloggers tell your story and work as personal recommenders
- Bloggers start a conversation
- Bloggers drive traffic to your site
- Bloggers drive sales
Hiring a content writer is one of the best and most cost effective strategies for a business owner to optimize their time and achieve great marketing results.
Why are writers & bloggers important to you?
Any content created to promote your brand or event is valuable – but on its own it lacks the social proof needed for exposure and attention. Customers don’t trust all brand messaging, but they do trust their peers. When you sponsor a content creator you leverage their love of social media to grow and strengthen a relationship with your brand and so expand your brand loyalty.
How can they help you?
Relevant content ensures search engines match your post with intent-driven search queries - but writing content takes time and as a business owner you probably have other priorities. Here's how we can help:
- STRENGTHS DIFFER - Some people love to write but many don't. So if writing isn’t your strength, then hire someone who loves writing.
- TIME IS SCARCE - Even if you enjoy writing, it might not be the best use of your time. Outsourcing a writer means you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- AN OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE - Often business owners struggle to find the right words to describe their own business. A content writer can easily find the words because they have an outside perspective. A good writer serves as an objective and enthusiastic advocate for your business.
- NO RISK - We make it easy to test drive the work of a new writer. Writers work on a per post basis and only the business can PUBLISH the post. When the writer is ready to publish, the business is invited to view a draft of the post online. The business can request edits and revisions or publish the post at the touch of a button.
- YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS ARE CLEARLY DISPLAYED UNDER EACH POST (OR NOT) - Your logo , address, hours, phone number, directions, website and links to your social media pages are all displayed under every post you sponsor. Or not - you can opt to hide these details if you prefer.
- GOOGLE LOVES FRESH RELEVANT CONTENT - Google ranks websites with fresh, relevant content higher than sites with dated content. Websites must contain new content on a regular basis or the website will sink in relevance for the Google algorithm. Our sites are constantly updated with new content.
- WHY BACKLINKS FROM YAYWORLD ARE IMPORTANT - A YAYWORLD post provides inbound links to a business's website via the sponsor block mentioned above (the one containing your details). Inbound links from a YAYWORLD website help push your website higher in search results. Why? Because Google lists websites it considers an authority on a specific topic or destination top of search results, because Google considers 'authority' sites provide quality information relating to a user’s search query. So when Google finds links from YAYWORLD to your website, it considers this an indication that your website is useful to its users.
Tell your story
Use the talent of a content creator to let everyone know the great things you're doing. Let the world know where you are, what you do and how to find you.