Why Sponsor Content?
Customers love to research. The more they know about a product or brand, the more comfortable they are buying it. The more information you provide, the more a customer will trust your brand. The more other people and websites are talking about your product or service, the more confident a customer will be about buying or using your brand.
Why are content creators important to you?
You don't need to pay a celebrity to promote your brand, because today consumers have more faith in micro influencers than celebrities. Any content created to promote your brand or event is valuable – but on its own it lacks the social proof needed for exposure and attention. Customers don’t trust all brand messaging, but they do trust their peers. When you sponsor a content creator you leverage their love of social media to grow and strengthen a relationship with your brand and so expand your brand loyalty.
Why should you collaborate with content creators?
Sponsoring a post is a powerful way for a company to gain credibility because content creators who share their post across their social network validate the business as a credible service or organization. Content creation is not just a way to share thoughts, opinions and ideas, it’s a way to develop a community, grow a loyal fan base and build a brand. Here's why.
- They know your target market and help you reach it
- They promote your company via their social media
- They are great influencers
- They tell your story and work as personal recommenders
- They start a conversation
- They drive traffic to your site
- They drive sales
Sponsoring a content creator is one of the best and most cost effective strategies for a business owner to optimize their time and achieve great marketing results.
How does YAYWORLD help you?
Relevant content ensures search engines match your post with intent-driven search queries - but writing content takes time and as a business owner you probably have other priorities. Here's how content creators help:
- STRENGTHS DIFFER - Some people love to write, but many don't. So if writing isn’t your strength, hire someone who loves writing.
- TIME IS SCARCE - Even if you enjoy writing, it might not be the best use of your time. Outsourcing a writer means you can focus on other aspects of your business.
- AN OUTSIDE PERSPECTIVE - You might struggle with finding the right words to describe your own business. A content writer can easily find the words because they have an outside perspective. A good writer serves as an objective and enthusiastic advocate for your company.
- NO RISK - Content creators work on a per post basis and only you, the sponsor, can PUBLISH the post. When the writer is ready to publish, you're invited to view a draft of the post online. You can then request edits and revisions or publish the post at the click of a button. And unlike a blog, a content creator can't delete or edit content once it's published.
- YOUR BUSINESS DETAILS ARE CLEARLY DISPLAYED UNDER EACH POST (OR NOT) - Your logo , address, hours, phone number, directions, website and links to your social media pages are all displayed under every post you sponsor. Or not - you can opt to hide these details if you prefer.
- GOOGLE LOVES FRESH RELEVANT CONTENT - Google ranks websites with fresh, relevant content higher than sites with dated content. Websites must contain new content on a regular basis or the website will sink in relevance for the Google algorithm. Our sites are constantly updated with new content.
- BACKLINKS FROM YAYWORLD ARE IMPORTANT - A YAYWORLD post provides inbound links to your company website via the sponsor block mentioned above (the one containing your details). Inbound links from YAYWORLD websites help push your website higher in search results. Why? Because Google lists websites it considers an authority on a specific topic or destination top of search results. That's because Google considers 'authority' sites provide quality information relating to a user’s search query. So when Google finds links from YAYWORLD to your website, it considers this an indication that your website is useful to its users.
Tell the world who you are, what you do and how to find you!
Use the talent of a content creator to let everyone know the great things you're doing. Let the world know where you are, what you do and how to find you.